Components Working Group WebEx meeting
July 22, 2015 –
Dear ALISE partners,
The WebEx for the Component Working Group (CWG) related to WP1/2/3/4 exclusively has been planned for the Wednesday 22th of June, by the next week, and between 9:00 to 11:00 CET.
1/Discussion will be essentially focused on the D1.2 which is containing different interim report.
D1.2 Report on specifications an definition of reference cell/parameters [M3, OXIS], will contain:
- Report specification for PHEV (M3, CTS)
- Report specification / definition on cells, module and pack (M3, OXIS)
- Report on electrode requirements (M3, IWS)
- Report on electrolyte requirements (M3, SOL)
- Report on separator requirements (M3, DAR)
- Report on manufacturing scale-up process (M3, OXIS)
- Report on ink and sensor definition (M3, CEIT)
- Report on pouch and module testing (M3, RDVS)
- Report on pack design and testing (M3, CEIT)
- Report on anode, cathode, electrolyte and separator market and cost today and projections for 2020 (M3, AVI)
Could be excellent to have a first draft by the end of this month.
2/We are also working on a flow material chart to organize exchange of materials between partners with time, for reference coin cell and unit cell (pouch and cylindrical).
3/Very quick overview on results (if there is some) and activities to be done for the next months for WP2/3 and 4 which have already begun from the last month.
4/Availability contact and timing during August
Many thanks for commenting us if you are thinking that other critical point must to be commented at this stage and must to be added to the agenda.